Title: Business Development Executive
- Brainstorming with business development team to create new project strategies
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients.
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets.
- Creating sales pitches, Executing sales objectives, Managing client accounts.
- Finding and following new sales leads.
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients.
- Researching market and industry trends.
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
- 1 - 3 years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service or related field.
Apply for Business Development Executive